CLC has the proper equipment and training to do the job safely and quickly while causing the least amount of disruption for our clients. While tree removal is a last resort, there are circumstances when it is necessary. We can help you decide whether a tree should be removed. Removal is recommended when the tree is;
- dead or dying
- considered irreparably hazardous
- causing an obstruction that is impossible to correct through pruning
- crowding and causing harm to other trees
- to be replaced by a more suitable specimen
- located in an area where new construction requires removal
Pruning trees may be required for a number of reasons. We can help you determine the best solutions to maximize the overall health and beauty of your trees. While keeping in mind that no more than 25% of the foliage should be removed at one time, the following options are available to property owners;
- Removal of limbs which interfere with wires, buildings, gutters, roofs, chimneys, windows, trees or sidewalks
- Removal of dead or weak limbs which pose hazards or may lead to decay; often called ‘deadwood removal’
- Removal of diseased or insect infested limbs
- Improve overall structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage
- Removal of branches or thinning to increase light penetration
- Thin crown for improved air circulation and to deter the spread of pathogens, allowing new growth to form
- Strategically reduce the height of a tree or raise a tree’s canopy
- Train young tree to avoid more difficult and expensive pruning projects at a later date
- Preventative pruning to increase health and vigour of young trees
- Improve the overall shape or silhouette of a tree
This is where it all began for CLC Tree Services. Our specialized equipment will fit through a regular gate (36” wide opening minimum) safely and efficiently. Stump grinding is recommended for the following;
- To complete the overall tree removal service
- Where an old tree was removed in the past, leaving an unsightly stump
- In preparation for future developments
Emergency Tree Care & Storm Response:
Call CLC Tree Services 24hrs/day at 519-685-0257 or Contact Us
CLC Tree Services offers a rapid response to any residential, industrial or commercial property which is impacted by storms or high wind situations. Storms may cause limbs or entire trees to fall, often landing on homes or other structures, cars, or on other trees. The weight of storm damaged trees is tremendous and can be extremely dangerous to remove or trim. Our expertly trained team can perform this job in a safe manner and reduce further risk of damage to property.
Cabling & Bracing Support Systems:
Would you rather save a large mature tree instead of having it cut down? CLC’s tree experts will help you determine if cabling and/or bracing can add years of life to a tree that may otherwise have to be removed. We use the latest technology available to reduce the risk of structural failure in trees that pose a threat of breakage or to support weak branches.
Construction Planning & Tree Preservation
Before construction begins, our Certified Arborist will provide a professional assessment of the site to determine whether property development will impact existing trees and to ensure the long term health of your largest and most valuable landscape features.
We know London Ontario is called the forest city, and we at CLC tree services intend to keep it true to this name with our tree planting services. Tree planting may seem like a simple task, however when done wrong a tree planted in the wrong location could lead to future problems as a result of poor placement, limited growing space and/or disease. CLC’s tree planting experts can help you select the proper tree specimen for your home or business, to suit your tastes, as well as your location’s soil, light and water availability. The right tree, when properly planted, can provide many years of beauty, shade and increased property value.
We specialize in large caliper trees that are not readily available to most homeowners. Large trees provide an instant impact and expedite the enjoyment factor. Contact us at CLC tree services for all your tree planting needs in London Ontario and surrounding areas!
Plant Health Care
Have you noticed that your trees or shrubs are not thriving like Mother Nature intended? Plant Health Care is the Proactive approach to tree and landscape care. Mature trees add great value to a property. It can take a lifetime or longer to replace mature trees. It is easier and more cost effective to address the needs of your landscape before it becomes life threatening or hazardous. By combining the practices of soil testing, fertilization, monitoring and corrective pruning, you can extend the life of your trees significantly.
CLC Tree Services specializes in;
- Soil Testing
- Insect and Disease Diagnosis
- Deep Root Fertilization
- Tree Injections